- Self-Assessment for Human Resources. A 10-15 minute assessment for company employees to assess if HR practices help build or enhance the protective factors (built around 7 strategies). Developed by the Black Child Development Institute, Atlanta Affiliate.
- Employer Toolkit Presentation. PowerPoint Presentation describing MAPS, its importance, components, and implementation.
- Company Profile Chart. A comprehensive tool to gather information on a particular business. DRAFT form that needs work before it can be distributed as part of the UWSF Toolkit.
- Employee Engagement: How to Measure It & What HR Can Do to Affect It. A PDF available on United Way online that makes the case for employee engagement.
- Sample MAPS Memorandum to Conduct a Workplace Needs Analysis. Customizable MOA outlining responsibilities and commitment of UW and partnered employer (and union rep, if applicable).
- Sample MAPS Flyer. Simple text and graphics that makes the case for MAPS with local data, program description, and how to enroll.
- Sample MAPS Resource Navigator Job Description. Easily customizable document describing the general duties and skills for a resource navigator.