United Way Major Gifts and Planned Giving Toolkits
- Recruitment Toolkit. The recruitment toolkit provides information on reaching prospective people to give, advocate, or volunteer. It contains activities you can leverage to increase participation both inside and outside the workplace campaign to recruit new supporters.
- Retention and Loyalty Toolkit. This Retention and Loyalty Toolkit provides step-by-step instructions to implement a program to increase volunteer and donor retention at your United Way. The toolkit can be implemented as is, or it can be customized to the degree you desire. Keep in mind, the more customized the program, the more complex it will be to execute well. At the same time, greater customization improves the opportunity to connect with your constituents on a personal level and retain their support.
- Principal Gifts Toolkit. A principal gift is a transformational multi-year gift made by an individual outside their annual campaign gift and is invested in making a visible impact on community conditions. You will find a guidebook that includes an overview, blueprint for success, worksheets, and references and recommended reading.
- Major Gifts Toolkit. This toolkit is tailored to increasing the relationships needed to generate and maintain major gifts.
- Loyal Contributor Program. The United Way Loyal Contributor Program recognizes and celebrates individuals who have supported United Way for many years and, in so doing, have had an impact on the lives of many people in their community. The United Way Loyal Contributor Program is designed to identify these dedicated contributors and build incredible relationships with for them.
- Tocqueville Legacy Circle Programs. The Tocqueville Legacy Circle (TLC) encourages and recognizes Tocqueville members that perpetuate their giving past a lifetime and provides resources and toolkits to assist you.