- Communications Plan Template. This template will walk you through the steps of planning your marketing and public relations plan. It is an easy-to-follow way to get started with marketing your UWSF initiative.
- The Institute for Public Relations. Is a professional organization that provides researched-based information to the field of public relations. They cover advertising, measurement, evaluation, and many other aspects of public relations.
- Reframing Child Abuse and Neglect: A Practical toolkit. This resource is from the FRIENDS National Resource Center toolkit on implementing the four frames identified in research. It gives an overview of the frames and what is provided in the toolkit, the links for their resources are listed.
- Sample Press Release. This is a press release from United Way of Greater High Point on the Strengthening Families grant. It provides a brief overview of what the grant is and how it will be used to implement the five protective factors in their work. It provides other information on the effect of children being removed from their homes due to child abuse and neglect with suggestions of how the community can help.
- SF Initiative—Live United Poster (map). This poster shows a map with the 6 grant receiving sites located on it and says what the grant was for.
- 211 Texas Poster (English and Spanish). This poster highlights that 211 is a free help line. It also shows how families can receive concrete support through calling at any time.
- Resource Directory for Strengthening Families. This guide, prepared by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provides an overview of the protective factors, Strengthening Families framework, and child abuse and neglect and the many resources that are available.
- Born Learning Tools and Products Showcase. This provides an overview of ways to promote Born Learning through awareness, education, community action, and marketing and promotional tools.